Per Jacobsson Lecture: Some New Directions for Financial Stability?
AbstractThis paper is a copy of the author’s Per Jacobsson Lecture given at the University of Zurich on an occasion hosted by the Bank for International Settlements on Sunday June 27th, 2004. It is reproduced with the kind permission of the Per Jacobsson Foundation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Special Papers with number sp158.
Date of creation: Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-20 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008.
"Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?,"
BIS Working Papers
268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin, 2012. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 236-251.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2007. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(241), pages 111-135.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2007. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(241), pages 111-135.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.