The Impact of Liquidity Constraints on Bank Lending Policy
AbstractNo abstract available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Discussion Papers with number dp299.
Date of creation: Jul 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
Other versions of this item:
- Webb, David C, 2000. "The Impact of Liquidity Constraints on Bank Lending Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 69-91, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HAKIMI Abdelaziz & Ahmet DKHILI Hichem & KHLAIFIA Wafa, 2012. "Universal Banking and Credit Risk: Evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 496-504.
- Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H. S. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2010. "Bank liquidity creation and risk taking during distress," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Muradali V. Ibrahimo & Carlos P. Barros, 2009. "Unlearned Lessons from Risk, Debt Service, Bank Credit, and Asymmetric Information," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/43, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Robin Boadway & Jean-François Tremblay, 2003. "Public Economics and Startup Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series 877, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.