Auction and Dealership Markets: What is the Difference?
AbstractNo Abstract Available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Discussion Papers with number dp125.
Date of creation: Sep 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
Other versions of this item:
- Pagano, Marco & Roell, Ailsa, 1992. "Auction and dealership markets : What is the difference?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 613-623, April.
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zalewska, Ania, 1999. "Does Market Organization Speed Up Market Stabilization? First Lessons From the Budapest and Warsaw Stock Exchanges," CEPR Discussion Papers 2134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 1998.
"Price Competition Between an Expert and a Non-Expert,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 2000. "Price competition between an expert and a non-expert," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 901-923, August.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 1998. "Price competition between an expert and a non-expert," Discussion Paper 1998-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Weiyu Kuo & Yu‐Ching Li, 2011. "Trading Mechanisms and Market Quality: Call Markets versus Continuous Auction Markets," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 417-444, December.
- Poskitt, Russell, 2008. "Interest rate futures and forwards: Evidence from the sterling futures and FRA markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 399-412, December.
- Martens, Martin, 1998. "Price discovery in high and low volatility periods: open outcry versus electronic trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 243-260, December.
- Franke, Gunter & Hess, Dieter, 2000. "Information diffusion in electronic and floor trading," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 455-478, December.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & O'Hara, Maureen, 1997. "High frequency data in financial markets: Issues and applications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 73-114, June.
- Peter Gomber & Peter Rohr & Uwe Schweickert, 2008. "Sports betting as a new asset class—current market organization and options for development," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 169-192, June.
- Gresse, Carole & Gajewski, Jean-François, 2007. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: a paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/295, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Gresse, Carole, 2004. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: a paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3017, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.