The behavior of the spread between Treasury bill rates and private money market rates since 1978
AbstractThe Treasury bill rate is generally viewed as the representative money market rate.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its series Working Paper with number 83-04.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
" Monetary Policy and Short-Term Interest Rates: An Efficient Markets-Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 63-72, March.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1982. "Monetary Policy and Short-Term Interest Rates: An Efficient Markets-Rational Expectations Approach," NBER Working Papers 0693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1978. "Seasonal movements in short-term yield spreads," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 10-17.
- Van Horne, James C., 1979. "Behavior of default-risk premiums for corporate bonds and commercial paper," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 301-313, December.
- Bruce J. Summers, 1977. "Bank capital adequacy : perspectives and prospects," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 3-8.
- Jones, David S. & Vance Roley, V., 1983. "Rational expectations and the expectations model of the term structure : A test using weekly data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 453-465, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1975. "Short-Term Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 269-82, June.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1979. "Interest Rate Expectations versus Forward Rates: Evidence from an Expectations Survey," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 965-73, September.
- Daniel A. Karp, 1974. "State taxation of Fifth District banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 19-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.