Informational events that trigger currency attacks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 95-24.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ted Temzelides & Bernandino Adao, 1995.
"Beliefs, Competition, and Bank Runs,"
- Bernardino Adao & Ted Temzelides, 1998. "Sequential Equilibrium and Competition in a Diamond-Dybvig Banking Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 859-877, October.
- Ahmet Atil Asici, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Regime Choice And Currency Crises,"
498, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Allsopp, Louise, 2002. "Common knowledge and the value of defending a fixed exchange rate--an explanation of a currency crisis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Alejandro Reynoso, 2002. "On the Effects of Regulation-Induced Forex Market Segmentation in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 0204, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Patrick Artus, 2003. "Local Currency or Foreign Currency Debt?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 1013-1031.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.