Evidence of monopoly power among credit card banks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 94-16.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002.
"Market Power in Outputs and Inputs: An Empirical Application to Banking,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 02-33, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Market power in outputs and inputs: an empirical application to banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William C. Gruben & Jahyeong Koo & Robert R. Moore, 1999. "When does financial liberalization make banks risky? : an empirical examination of Argentina, Canada and Mexico," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0399, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sullivan, A. Charlene & Worden, Debra Drecnik, 1995. "Credit cards and the option to default," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 123-136.
- William C. Gruben & Robert P. McComb, 1999. "Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0199, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gruben, William C. & McComb, Robert P., 2003. "Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 229-249, February.
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Robin C. Sickles, 2000. "Measuring Market Power in Input and Output Markets: An Empirical Application to Banking," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1466, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.