Enduring relationships in an economy with capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 02-5.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radim Bohacek, 2000.
"Capital Accumulation in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents and Moral Hazard,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp165, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Radim Bohacek, 2001. "Capital Accumulation in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents and Moral Hazard," GE, Growth, Math methods 0012001, EconWPA.
- Christopher Phelan, 2003. "Opportunity and Social Mobility," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Stephen D. Williamson, 1999.
"Credit in a Random Matching Model with Private Information,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 36-64, January.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Stephen D. Williamson, 1997. "Credit in a Random Matching Model With Private Information," Game Theory and Information 9705005, EconWPA.
- Aiyagari, S.R. & Williamson, S.D., 1997. "Credit in a Random Matching Model with Private Information," Working Papers 97-03, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Khan, A. & Ravikumar, B., 1997.
"Growth and Risk-Sharing with Private Information,"
97-13, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Young Sik Kim, 2003. "Money, Growth and Risk Sharing with Private Information," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 276-299, April.
- Radim Bohacek, 2001. "Capital Accumulation And Moral Hazard In An Economy With Heterogeneous Agents," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 1B.2, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Espino, Emilio, 2005.
"On Ramsey's conjecture: efficient allocations in the neoclassical growth model with private information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 192-213, April.
- Espino, Emilio, 2004. "On Ramsey's Conjecture: Efficient Allocations in the Neoclassical Growth Model with Private Information," Economics Series 154, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Christopher Phelan, 2005. "Opportunity and social mobility," Staff Report 323, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.