Is consolidation compatible with competition? The New York and New Jersey experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Research Paper with number 9306.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth S. Laderman, 1995. "Changes in the structure of urban banking markets in the West," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 21-34.
- Randall S. Kroszner, . "Testimony of Randall S. Kroszner Before the Committee on Banking and Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, April 29, 1998," CRSP working papers 473, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.