The political and institutional independence of U.S. monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Research Paper with number 9110.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2003.
"The federal design of a central bank in a monetary union: The case of the European system of central banks,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-119072, Tilburg University.
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2003. "The federal design of a central bank in a monetary union: The case of the European system of central banks," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 365-380.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C.W., 2002. "The Federal Design of a Central Bank in Monetary Union: The Case of the European System of Central Banks," Working Papers 64, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2002. "The Federal Design of a Central Bank in a Monetary Union: The Case of the European System of Central Banks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 160, Central Bank of Chile.
- Philipp Maier & Beata Bierut & Robert-Paul Berben, 2003.
"The role of regional information in the optimal composition of a committee,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2003-08, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Philipp Maier & Beata K. Bierut & Robert-Paul Berben, 2003. "The role of regional information in the optimal composition of a committee," Macroeconomics 0309014, EconWPA.
- Garcia De Paso, Jose I., 2000. "Partisan Appointments to the Central Bank: Policy Uncertainty and the Democratic Deficit," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 471-489, July.
- Jakob De Haan & Jan Egbert Sturm, 1992. "The Case for Central Bank Independence," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 45(182), pages 305-327.
- repec:psl:bnlaqr:1992:33 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.