Financial market evolution and the interest sensitivity of output
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its series Research Paper with number 9013.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Studies on financial changes and the transmission of monetary policy
Other versions of this item:
- Beverly Hirtle & Jeanette Kelleher, 1990. "Financial market evolution and the interest sensitivity of output," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 56-70.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J T Kneeshaw, 1995. "A survey of non-financial sector balance sheets in industialised countries: implications for the monetary policy transmission mechanism," BIS Working Papers 25, Bank for International Settlements.
- Arturo Estrella, 2002. "Securitization and the efficacy of monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 243-255.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Monetary Policy and Bank Lending,"
in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Bennett, 1990. "The influence of financial changes on interest rates and monetary policy: a review of recent evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 8-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.