Business cycle research: methods and problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its series Working Papers with number 590.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Cycles, growth and structural change: Theories and empirical evidence (2001, pp. 283-300)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2005. "Business cycle, unemployment benefits and productivity shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 670-690, December.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2009.
"Does economics need a scientific revolution?,"
- Luca, PENSIEROSO, 2005.
"Real Business Cycle Models of the Great Depression : a Critical Survey,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Luca Pensieroso, 2007. "Real Business Cycle Models Of The Great Depression: A Critical Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 110-142, 02.
- Jim Malley & Anton Muscatelli & Ulrich Woitek, 1999.
"Real Business Cycles or Sticky Prices? The Impact of Technology Shocks on US Manufacturing,"
1999_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jim Malley & V. Anton Muscatelli & Ulrich Woitek, 2000. "Real Business Cycles of Sticky Prices? The Impact of Technology Shocks on US Manufacturing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1297, Econometric Society.
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2000. "Aggregate Fluctuations In A Unionized Labor Market," Working Papers 2_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.