Bank representation in low-income and minority urban communities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its series Research Working Paper with number 92-10.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Ronnie J. Phillips & L. Randall Wray, . "A Path to Community Development, The Community Reinvestment Act, Lending Discrimination, and the Role of Community Development Banks," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 6, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2006.
"Bancarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
200615, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2010. "Bankarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 137-209, October -.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.