Determination of collateral deposits by bilateral parties and clearinghouses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 473.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (1995 : 31st)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kahn, Charles M & McAndrews, James & Roberds, William, 2003.
" Settlement Risk under Gross and Net Settlement,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 591-608, August.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "Settlement risk under gross and net settlement," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 86, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 1999. "Settlement risk under gross and net settlement," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"The CLS bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 191-226, June.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2000. "The CLS Bank: a solution to the risks of international payments settlement?," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2000-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.