The impacts of securitization on U.S. bank holding companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 1097.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2008: 44th) ; Credit Market Turmoil: Causes, Consequences, and Causes
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Carbó-Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández & Richard J. Rosen, 2011. "Are covered bonds a substitute for mortgage-backed securities?," Working Paper Series WP-2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- DeYoung, Robert & Torna, Gökhan, 2013. "Nontraditional banking activities and bank failures during the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 397-421.
- Battaglia, Francesca & Gallo, Angela, 2013. "Securitization and systemic risk: An empirical investigation on Italian banks over the financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 274-286.
- Riachi, Ilham & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2013. "Securitization of corporate assets and executive compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 235-251.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta, 2014. "Originators, traders, neutrals, and traditioners – various banking business models across the globe. Does the business model matter for financial stability?," MPRA Paper 55118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.