Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 1092.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2008: 44th) ; Credit Market Turmoil: Causes, Consequences, and Causes
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga, 2009.
"Accounting Discretion of Banks During a Financial Crisis,"
IMF Working Papers
09/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L., 2009. "Accounting Discretion of Banks During a Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper 2009-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2009. "Accounting discretion of banks during a financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haughwout, Andrew & Peach, Richard & Tracy, Joseph, 2008.
"Juvenile delinquent mortgages: Bad credit or bad economy?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 246-257, September.
- Andrew Haughwout & Richard Peach & Joseph Tracy, 2008. "Juvenile delinquent mortgages: bad credit or bad economy?," Staff Reports 341, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2012. "Cosas que aprendimos de las crisis," Business School Working Papers 2012-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Carolina Reid, 2008. "Lending in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods in California: the performance of CRA lending during the subprime meltdown," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2008-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chris Mayer & Karen Pence, 2008. "Subprime mortgages: what, where, and to whom?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Fatal Decisions - Four Case Studies in Financial Regulation," Working Papers 332009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Vuyisani Moss & Hasan Dincer & Ümit Hacioglu, 2013. "Financial regulations and standards in the low income property market of South Africa," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(8), pages 187-194.
- Schmidt, André, 2010. "Die Wirtschafts- und Finanzkrise aus neoliberaler Sicht und die Lehren für die Marktwirtschaft," Discussion Papers 3/2010, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Christopher J. Mayer & Karen Pence, 2008. "Subprime Mortgages: What, Where, and to Whom?," NBER Working Papers 14083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & McNulty, James E., 2011. "Bank monitoring, profit efficiency and the commercial lending business model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 531-551.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.