Risk management in financial institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 1070.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2008: 44th) ; Credit Market Turmoil: Causes, Consequences, and Causes
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RÃ¶theli, Tobias F., 2010. "Causes of the financial crisis: Risk misperception, policy mistakes, and banks' bounded rationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 119-126, April.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & McNulty, James E., 2011. "Bank monitoring, profit efficiency and the commercial lending business model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 531-551.
- Justin Oâ€™Brien, 2009. "Global Securitization Crisis and Sovereign Wealth Funds," Revue d'Ã‰conomie FinanciÃ¨re, Programme National PersÃ©e, Programme National PersÃ©e, vol. 9(1), pages 271-282.
- Justin Oâ€™Brien, 2009. "La crise mondiale de la titrisation et la dynamique des fonds souverains," Revue d'Ã‰conomie FinanciÃ¨re, Programme National PersÃ©e, Programme National PersÃ©e, vol. 9(1), pages 291-303.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.