Distance and information asymmetries in lending decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 1052.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2007: 43rd) ; The Mixing of Banking & Commerce
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009.
"Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs:Evidence from Slovakia,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 72, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010. "Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2010.
"Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: A role for a monopolistic banking sector,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 122-138, May.
- Federico S. Mandelman, 2006. "Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: a role for a monopolistic banking sector," Working Paper 2006-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2008. "Grenzüberschreitende Kreditvergabe: Das Beispiel von Deutschland und Österreich," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(23), pages 25-29, December.
- Milani, Carlo, 2014. "Borrower–lender distance and loan default rates: Macro evidence from the Italian local markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-21.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Salas, Vicente & Saurina, Jesús, 2009. "Organizational distance and use of collateral for business loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 234-243, February.
- Gärtner, Stefan & Flögel, Franz, 2014. "Call for a Spatial Classification of Banking Systems through the Lens of SME Finance - Decentralized versus Centralized Banking in Germany as an Example," EconStor Preprints 97512, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gormley, Todd A., 2010. "The impact of foreign bank entry in emerging markets: Evidence from India," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 26-51, January.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2008.
"Integrating with Their Feet: Cross-Border Lending at the German-Austrian Border,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
248, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2008. "Integrating with their Feet: Cross-Border Lending at the German-Austrian Border," CESifo Working Paper Series 2279, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.