Lessons from the Japanese main bank system for financial system reform in Poland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues with number 93-6.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & Gary Loveman, 1992. "Lessons from the Japanese main bank system for financial system reform in Poland," Proceedings 382, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Miarka & Michael Troge, 2005. "Do bank-firm relationships reduce bank debt? Evidence from Japan," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 75-92.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.