Monetary policy report to the Congress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Web Site with number 9.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Monetary policy - United States ; Economic conditions - United States;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milcheva, Stanimira, 2013. "A bank lending channel or a credit supply shock?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 314-332.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp452, IIIS.
- repec:fip:fedles:y:2013:n:27:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bateman, Milford, 2013. "The age of microfinance: Destroying Latin American economies from the bottom up," Working Papers 39, Ã–sterreichische Forschungsstiftung fÃ¼r Internationale Entwicklung (Ã–FSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Silvio Contessi & Li Li, 2013. "Forward guidance 101B: a roadmap of the international experience," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.