Monetary policy report to the Congress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Web Site with number 70.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Monetary policy - United States ; Economic conditions - United States;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Thorsten & Colciago, Andrea & Pfajfar, Damjan, 2014.
"The role of financial intermediaries in monetary policy transmission,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-11.
- Thorsten Beck & Andrea Colciago & Damjan Pfajfar, 2014. "The role of financial intermediaries in monetary policy transmission," DNB Working Papers 420, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Lo Duca, Marco, 2010.
"Risk, Uncertainty and Monetary Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Lo Duca, Marco, 2013. "Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1565, European Central Bank.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova & Marco Lo Duca, 2010. "Risk, Uncertainty and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova & Marco Lo Duca, 2012. "Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy," Working Paper Research 229, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in an Estimated Sticky-Information Model," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-28, July.
- Sengupta, Rajdeep, 2014.
"Lending to uncreditworthy borrowers,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 101-128.
- Challe, E. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2012.
"Equilibrium Risk Shifting and Interest Rate in an Opaque Financial System,"
391, Banque de France.
- Challe, Edouard & Mojon, Benoit & Ragot, Xavier, 2013. "Equilibrium risk shifting and interest rate in an opaque financial system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 117-133.
- Edouard Challe & Benoit Monjon & Xavier Ragot, 2012. "Equilibrium Risk Shifting and Interest Rate in an Opaque Financial System," Working Papers hal-00719952, HAL.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, . "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 248, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.