Deflation: making sure "it" doesn't happen here
Abstractremarks before the National Economists Club, Washington, D.C.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Speech with number 530.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Rubinstein, 2009. "Quels enseignements tirer de la crise financière japonaise pour la crise actuelle ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 94(1), pages 251-271.
- Murphy, Robert G., 2014.
"Explaining inflation in the aftermath of the Great Recession,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 228-244.
- Robert G. Murphy, 2013. "Explaining Inflation in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 823, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 07 Jan 2014.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013.
"Impact of a Low Interest Rate Environment - Global Liquidity Spillovers and the Search-for-yield,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0429, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Impact of a Low Interest Rate Environment – Global Liquidity Spillovers and the Search-for-yield," ROME Working Papers 201305, ROME Network.
- Daniel Leigh, 2005. "Estimating the Revealed Inflation Target: An Application to U.S. Monetary Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 177, Society for Computational Economics.
- Javier Andres & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Tobin's imperfect asset substitution in optimizing general equilibrium,"
2004-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andrés, Javier & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2004. "Tobin's Imperfect Asset Substitution in Optimizing General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 4336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2011. "Gauging the impact of the Great Recession," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue july11.
- Bart Hobijn & Colin Gardiner, 2010. "The breadth of disinflation," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec6.
- Daniel Leigh, 2005. "Estimating the Implicit Inflation Target," IMF Working Papers 05/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Mizen, 2008. "The credit crunch of 2007-2008: a discussion of the background, market reactions, and policy responses," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 531-568.
- Williams, John C., 2014.
"The economic recovery and monetary policy: the road back to ordinary,"
130, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Williams, John C., 2014. "The economic recovery and monetary policy: the road back to ordinary," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2004. "Conducting Monetary Policy at Very Low Short-Term Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 85-90, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.