Reducing uncertainty in current analysis and projections: the estimation of monthly GNP
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 209.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey D. Amado & Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003.
"Communication and Monetary Policy,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1405, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeffery Amato & Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Communication and Monetary Policy," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000330, David K. Levine.
- Stephen Morris & Jeffery D. Amato & Hyun Song Shin, 2004. "Communication and Monetary Policy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm345, Yale School of Management.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Hyun Song Shin & Stephen Morris, 2003. "Communication and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 123, Bank for International Settlements.
- Guay, Richard & Milbourne, Ross D. & Otto, Glenn & Smith, Gregor W., 1990. "Estimation du PIB mensuel canadien : 1962 à 1985," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(1), pages 14-30, mars.
- Shen, Chung-Hua, 1996. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables using data of different periodicities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 269-282, June.
- Biing-Shen Kuo & Su-Ling Peng, 2011. "Price Pass-Through, Household Expenditure, and Industrial Structure: The Case of Taiwan," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20, pages 237-255 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.