On the information content of consumer survey expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 204.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C, 1988. "On the Information Content of Consumer Survey Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 140-44, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno, Giancarlo, 2012. "Consumer confidence and consumption forecast: a non-parametric approach," MPRA Paper 41312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roos, Michael W.M., 2008. "Willingness to consume and ability to consume," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 387-402, May.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Liu, Fushang, 2005. "ARCH models for multi-period forecast uncertainty-a reality check using a panel of density forecasts," MPRA Paper 21693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dudek, Sławomir, 2008. "Consumer Survey Data and short-term forecasting of households consumption expenditures in Poland," MPRA Paper 19818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N.J. Nahuis, 2000. "Are Survey Indicators Useful for Monitoring Consumption Growth: Evidence from European Countries," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-8, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.