Optimal monetary policy with uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 101.
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Tetlow & Peter von zur Muehlen, 2002.
"Avoiding Nash inflation: Bayesian and robust responses to model uncertainty,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-9, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Tetlow & Peter von zur Muehlen, 2004. "Avoiding Nash Inflation: Bayesian and Robus Responses to Model Uncertainty," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 869-899, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.