The distribution of West European trade under alternative tariff policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 28.
Date of creation: 1973
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Resnick, Stephen A & Truman, Edwin M, 1974. "The Distribution of West European Trade under Alternative Tariff Policies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 83-91, February.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williamson, John & Bottrill, Anthony, 1971. "The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 323-51, November.
- Truman, E. M., 1972. "The production and trade of manufactured products in the EEC and EFTA: A comparison," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 271-290, November.
- Marcus H. Miller, 1971. "Estimates of the Static Balance of Payments and Welfare Costs of United Kingdom Entry Into the Common Market," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 57(1), pages 69-83, August.
- Resnick, Stephen A. & Truman, Edwin M., 1973. "An empirical examination of bilateral trade in Western Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-335, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.