The impact of supply side policy rules on exchange rates, interest rates and the terms of trade: an exploration under alternative price rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 225.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1980.
"Price Behavior in the Light of Balance of Payments Theories,"
NBER Working Papers
0181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1978. "Price behavior in the light of balance of payments theories," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 193-246, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976.
" The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 255-75.
- R. Dornbusch, 1975. "The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy," Working papers 165, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1981. "The Current Account and macroeconomic Adjustment in the 1970s," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 201-282.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1978.
"A Theory of Exchange Rate Determination,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
113, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1981.
"Disequilibrium dynamics with inventories and anticipatory price-setting,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 199-221.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1981. "Disequilibrium Dynamics with Inventories and Anticipatory Price-Setting," Scholarly Articles 3204668, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Katseli-Papaefstratiou, Louka T., 1980. "Transmission of external price disturbances and the composition of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 357-375, August.
- Ronald E. Findlay & Carlos Alfredo Rodriguez, 1977. "Intermediate Imports and Macroeconomic Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 208-17, May.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1980.
"Intermediate imports, the terms of trade, and the dynamics of the exchange rate and current account,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 461-480, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981. "Intermediate Imports, the Terms of Trade, and the Dynamics of the Exchange Rate and Current Account," NBER Working Papers 0540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P., 1981. "Explanations of exchange-rate volatility and other empirical regularities in some popular models of the foreign exchange market," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 219-249, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.