Reserve requirements on Eurocurrency deposits: implications for Eurodeposit multipliers, control of a monetary aggregate, and avoidance of redenomination incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 164.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freedman, Charles, 1977. "A model of the Eurodollar market," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-161, April.
- Henderson, Dale W., 1977. "Eurodollars, petrodollars, and world liquidity and inflation: A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 311-318, January.
- Kareken, John H & Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Optimal Open Market Strategy: The Use of Information Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 156-72, March.
- Dong He & Robert N. McCauley, 2010.
"Offshore Markets for the Domestic Currency: Monetary and Financial Stability Issues,"
1002, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Robert McCauley, 2010. "Offshore markets for the domestic currency: monetary and financial stability issues," BIS Working Papers 320, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.