Sectoral and aggregate shocks to industrial output in Germany, Japan and Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 75.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Gi Choon & Orazem, Peter, 2003.
"The Relative Importance of Aggregate and Disaggregate Shocks in Korean Business Cycles,"
Staff General Research Papers
10351, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kang, Gi Choon & Orazem, Peter F., 2003. "The relative importance of aggregate and disaggregate shocks in Korean business cycles," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Hesna Genay & Prakash Loungani, 1997. "Labor market fluctuations in Japan and the U.S.--how similar are they?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 15-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.