Near-rationality and strategic complementarity in a macroeconomic model: policy effects, persistence and multipliers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 205.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ginburgh, V. & Michel, P., 1992.
"Optimal Policy Business Cycle,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
92-01, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- GINSBURGH, V. & MICHEL, Ph., .
"Optimal policy business cycles,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1311, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.