The functional relationship between prices and market concentration: the case of the banking industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 169.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Böhme & Christopher Müller, 2011.
"Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 231(4), pages 479-493, August.
- Böhme, Enrico & Müller, Christopher, 2009. "Searching for the Concentration-Price Effect in the German Movie Theater Industry," MPRA Paper 15315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2009.
"Bank Competition and International Financial Integration: Evidence using a new index,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2009. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration: Evidence using a new Index," MPRA Paper 16767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2010. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration: Evidence Using a New Index," Working Papers 10-35, Bank of Canada.
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2009. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration:Evidence Using a New Index," Working Papers 242009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Karina Otero, 2008. "Market Power Evolution of Financial Intermediation Services in Argentina: Effects of Favorable Macroeconomic Perspectives?," BCRA Working Paper Series 200831, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.