The role of banks in reducing financial distress in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 134.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Centeno, Mario & Mello, Antonio S., 1999. "How integrated are the money market and the bank loans market within the European Union?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 75-106, January.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Andrei Simonov, 2009.
"On the Real Effects of Bank Bailouts: Micro-Evidence from Japan,"
2009.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Andrei Simonov, 2013. "On the Real Effects of Bank Bailouts: Micro Evidence from Japan," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 135-67, January.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Simonov, Andrei, 2009. "On the Real Effects of Bank Bailouts: Micro-Evidence from Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 7441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2006.
"Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
155, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Martin Hellwig, 2005. "Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Mehrotra, V. & van Schaik, D. & Spronk, J. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2008. "Impact of Japanese Mergers on Shareholder Wealth: An Analysis of Bidder and Target Companies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-032-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François, December.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kumar, Raman & Sarin, Atulya, 1995. "The role of corporate groupings in controlling agency conflicts: The case of keiretsu," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 319-335, July.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jansen, Marcel & Jiménez, Gabriel & Ruano, Sonia, 2013.
"When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7807, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Marcel Jansen & Gabriel Jiménez & Sonia Ruano, 2013. "When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession," Working Papers 2013-20, FEDEA.
- Samuel Bentolila & Marcel Jansen & Gabriel Jiménez & Sonia Ruano, 2013. "When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession," CESifo Working Paper Series 4528, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesca Bartoli & Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2011. "Soft information and loan supply crisis. Evidence from the credit files of a large bank," Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria, Istituto di Cultura Bancaria Francesco Parrillo, issue 5-6, november.
- Alexander Galetovic, 1994. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 477, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yeh, Tsung-ming & Hoshino, Yasuo, 2002. "Productivity and operating performance of Japanese merging firms: Keiretsu-related and independent mergers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 347-366, August.
- Cook, Lisa D., 1999. "Trade credit and bank finance: Financing small firms in russia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Wu, Xueping & Yao, Jun, 2012. "Understanding the rise and decline of the Japanese main bank system: The changing effects of bank rent extraction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 36-50.
- Hosono, Kaoru, 2003. "Growth opportunities, collateral and debt structure: the case of the Japanese machine manufacturing firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 275-297, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.