The role of banks in reducing financial distress in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 134.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Galetovic, 1994. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 477, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François.
- Hosono, Kaoru, 2003. "Growth opportunities, collateral and debt structure: the case of the Japanese machine manufacturing firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 275-297, August.
- Francesca Bartoli & Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2011. "Soft information and loan supply crisis. Evidence from the credit files of a large bank," Rivista Bancaria - Minerva Bancaria, Istituto di Cultura Bancaria Francesco Parrillo, issue 5-6, november.
- Samuel Bentolila & Marcel Jansen & Gabriel Jiménez & Sonia Ruano, 2013.
"When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4528, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jansen, Marcel & Jiménez, Gabriel & Ruano, Sonia, 2013. "When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 7807, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Marcel Jansen & Gabriel Jiménez & Sonia Ruano, 2013. "When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses in the Great Recession," Working Papers 2013-20, FEDEA.
- Jennifer Boutant & Marie-Anne Verdier, 2013. "Les Strategies De Communication Sur La Performance : Le Cas Des Societes Francaises En Difficulte," Post-Print hal-00991974, HAL.
- A. Galetovic, 1996. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 59-82.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013.
"Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 977-1007, May.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010. "Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cook, Lisa D., 1999. "Trade credit and bank finance: Financing small firms in russia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Centeno, Mario & Mello, Antonio S., 1999. "How integrated are the money market and the bank loans market within the European Union?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 75-106, January.
- A. Galetovic, 1996. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 59-82.
- Mehrotra, V. & van Schaik, D. & Spronk, J. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2008. "Impact of Japanese Mergers on Shareholder Wealth: An Analysis of Bidder and Target Companies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-032-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Andrei Simonov, 2013.
"On the Real Effects of Bank Bailouts: Micro Evidence from Japan,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 135-67, January.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Andrei Simonov, 2009. "On the Real Effects of Bank Bailouts: Micro-Evidence from Japan," Working Papers 2009.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Simonov, Andrei, 2009. "On the Real Effects of Bank Bailouts: Micro-Evidence from Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 7441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2006.
"Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
155, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Martin Hellwig, 2005. "Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A. & Zhang, Hao, 2014. "The effects of corporate bailout on firm performance: International evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 78-96.
- Wu, Xueping & Yao, Jun, 2012. "Understanding the rise and decline of the Japanese main bank system: The changing effects of bank rent extraction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 36-50.
- Ono, Arito & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2014. "SME Financing in Japan during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Firm Surveys," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 6, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kumar, Raman & Sarin, Atulya, 1995. "The role of corporate groupings in controlling agency conflicts: The case of keiretsu," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 319-335, July.
- Yeh, Tsung-ming & Hoshino, Yasuo, 2002. "Productivity and operating performance of Japanese merging firms: Keiretsu-related and independent mergers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 347-366, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.