Institutional investment patterns and corporate financial behavior in the U.S. and Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 108.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todeva, Emanuela, 2005. "Governance, control and coordination in network context: the cases of Japanese Keiretsu and Sogo Shosha," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 87-109, March.
- Cai, Jun & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Goyal, Vidhan K., 1999. "Bank monitoring and the maturity structure of Japanese corporate debt issues," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 229-249, August.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cai, Jun & Hamao, Yasushi & Ho, Richard Y.K., 2005. "Adverse selection, brokerage coverage, and trading activity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1483-1508, June.
- Saito, Takuji & Odagiri, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Intraboard heterogeneity and the role of bank-dispatched directors in Japanese firms: An empirical study," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 572-590, November.
- Constand, Richard L. & Pace, R. Daniel, 1998. "Another look at corporate ownership in Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 127-147.
- Gul, Ferdinand A., 1999. "Growth opportunities, capital structure and dividend policies in Japan," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 141-168, June.
- Gramlich, J.D.Jeffrey D. & Limpaphayom, Piman & Ghon Rhee, S., 2004. "Taxes, keiretsu affiliation, and income shifting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 203-228, June.
- Ang, James S. & Constand, Richard, 2002. "The portfolio behavior of Japanese corporations' stable shareholders," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 89-106, April.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Sen, Nilanjan & Yui, Ho Pei, 2006. "Are fewer firms paying more dividends?: The international evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 333-362, October.
- Ang, James S. & Constand, Richard L., 1997. "Compensation and performance: the case of Japanese managers and directors," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 275-304, December.
- Millet-Reyes, Benedicte, 2000. "The deregulation of capital markets in France," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 109-132, June.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Sterken, Elmer & Tokutsu, Ichiro, 2007. "Why do Japanese firms prefer multiple bank relationship? Some evidence from firm-level data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Wu, Xueping & Yao, Jun, 2012. "Understanding the rise and decline of the Japanese main bank system: The changing effects of bank rent extraction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 36-50.
- Isil Erol & Dogan Tirtiroglu, 2011. "Concentrated Ownership, No Dividend Payout Requirement and Capital Structure of REITs: Evidence from Turkey," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 174-204, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002114 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Miguel, Alberto & Pindado, Julio, 2001. "Determinants of capital structure: new evidence from Spanish panel data," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-99, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.