An empirical analysis of standby letters of credit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics with number 85.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Li & Zhang Yu, 2010. "The Impact of Derivatives Activity on Commercial Banks: Evidence from U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 303-322, September.
- Robert B. Avery & Allen N. Berger, 1990.
"Risk-based capital and deposit insurance reform,"
9101, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sharpe, Ian G. & Tuzun, Tayfun, 1997. "The underinvestment hypothesis and off-balance sheet direct credit substitutes," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 325-344, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.