A dynamic analysis of bank failures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics with number 74.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Logan, 2001. "The United Kingdom's small banks' crisis of the early 1990s: what were the leading indicators of failure?," Bank of England working papers 139, Bank of England.
- Swami, Onkar Shivraj & Vishnu Kumar, N. Arun & Baruah, Palash, 2012. "Determinants of the exit decision of foreign banks in India," MPRA Paper 38722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 1991. "Principal-agent problems in commercial-bank failure decisions," Working Paper 9106, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sangkyun Park, 1994. "Market discipline by depositors: evidence from reduced form equations," Working Papers 1994-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dahl, Drew & Spivey, Michael F., 1995. "Prompt corrective action and bank efforts to recover from undercapitalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 225-243, May.
- David G. Mayes & Hanno Stremmel, 2014.
"The Effectiveness of Capital Adequacy Measures in Predicting Bank Distress,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- David G. Mayes & Hanno Stremmel, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Capital Adequacy Measures in Predicting Bank Distress," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2014/1.
- Alicia García Herrero, 2005. "Determinants of the Venezuelan Banking Crisis of the Mid-1990s: An Event History Analysis," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 71-115, January-J.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Modélisation de la Prévision de Défaillance Bancaire Une Application aux Banques des Pays Emergents," Finance 0409026, EconWPA.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson, III & Paula R. Worthington, 1996. "Performance and access to government guarantees: the case of small business investment companies," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 16-32.
- Hendrickson, Jill M., 2000. "The impact of bank failures on local bank pricing decisions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 401-416.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Modélisation de la Prévision de Défaillance Bancaire et Facteurs Réglementaires Une Application aux Banques des Pays Emergents," Finance 0409027, EconWPA.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Excess Credit Risk and Bank’s Default Risk An Application of Default Prediction’s Models to Banks from Emerging Market Economies," Finance 0409028, EconWPA.
- Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel, 2014. "Bank distress prediction: Empirical evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 126-147.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson, III & Paula R. Worthington, 1997. "A Trojan horse or the golden fleece? small business investment companies and government guarantees," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-97-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 1989. "Deposit-institution failures: a review of empirical literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.