A dynamic analysis of bank failures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics with number 74.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Excess Credit Risk and Bank’s Default Risk An Application of Default Prediction’s Models to Banks from Emerging Market Economies," Finance 0409028, EconWPA.
- Andrew Logan, 2001. "The United Kingdom's small banks' crisis of the early 1990s: what were the leading indicators of failure?," Bank of England working papers 139, Bank of England.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 1991. "Principal-agent problems in commercial-bank failure decisions," Working Paper 9106, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sangkyun Park, 1994. "Market discipline by depositors: evidence from reduced form equations," Working Papers 1994-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alicia García Herrero, 2005. "Determinants of the Venezuelan Banking Crisis of the Mid-1990s: An Event History Analysis," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 71-115, January-J.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Modélisation de la Prévision de Défaillance Bancaire Une Application aux Banques des Pays Emergents," Finance 0409026, EconWPA.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 1989. "Deposit-institution failures: a review of empirical literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-18.
- Hendrickson, Jill M., 2000. "The impact of bank failures on local bank pricing decisions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 401-416.
- Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel, 2014. "Bank distress prediction: Empirical evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 126-147.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson, III & Paula R. Worthington, 1997. "A Trojan horse or the golden fleece? small business investment companies and government guarantees," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation WP-97-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Modélisation de la Prévision de Défaillance Bancaire et Facteurs Réglementaires Une Application aux Banques des Pays Emergents," Finance 0409027, EconWPA.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William E. Jackson, III & Paula R. Worthington, 1996. "Performance and access to government guarantees: the case of small business investment companies," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep, pages 16-32.
- Swami, Onkar Shivraj & Vishnu Kumar, N. Arun & Baruah, Palash, 2012. "Determinants of the exit decision of foreign banks in India," MPRA Paper 38722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahl, Drew & Spivey, Michael F., 1995. "Prompt corrective action and bank efforts to recover from undercapitalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 225-243, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.