Are Asian economies exempt from the "impossible trinity?": evidence from Singapore
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Pacific Basin Working Paper Series with number 97-01.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 101 Market Street, MS 1130, San Francisco, CA 94105-1579
Phone: (415) 974-3184
Fax: (415) 974-2168
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/economics/pbc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 1998.
"Before the Fall: Were East Asian Currencies Overvalued?,"
NBER Working Papers
6491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie D., 2000. "Before the fall: were East Asian currencies overvalued?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-126, September.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2009.
"Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt840728sc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2008. "Assessing the Emerging Global Financial Architecture: Measuring the Trilemma's Configurations over Time," NBER Working Papers 14533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramon Moreno & Gloria Pasadilla & Eli Remolona, 1998.
"Asia's financial crisis: lessons and policy responses,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Moreno, R. & Pasadilla, G. & Remolona, E., 1998. "Asia's Financial Crisis: Lessons and Policy Responses," Papers 98-02, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.