Corporate financing through a shareholder bank: lessons from Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Pacific Basin Working Paper Series with number 92-03.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 101 Market Street, MS 1130, San Francisco, CA 94105-1579
Phone: (415) 974-3184
Fax: (415) 974-2168
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/economics/pbc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Cabral dos Santos, 1995.
"Bank capital and equity investment regulations,"
9515, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Haubrich, Joseph G. & Santos, Joao A. C., 2005.
"Banking and commerce: A liquidity approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 271-294, February.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & João A. C. Santos, 1999. "Banking and commerce: a liquidity approach," Working Paper 9907, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- João A. C. Santos & Joseph G. Haubrich, 1999. "Banking and commerce: a liquidity approach," BIS Working Papers 78, Bank for International Settlements.
- Haubrich, J.G. & Santos, J.A.C., 1999. "Banking and Commerce: A Liquidity Approach," Papers 9907, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- João A.C. Santos, 1998. "Banking and commerce: how does the United States compare to other countries?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 14-26.
- Sanjay Banerji & Andrew Chen & Sumon Mazumdar, 2002. "Universal Banking Under Bilateral Information Asymmetry," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 169-187, December.
- Santos, Joao A.C. & Rumble, Adrienne S., 2006. "The American keiretsu and universal banks: Investing, voting and sitting on nonfinancials' corporate boards," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 419-454, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.