The role of information acquisition and financial markets in international macroeconomic adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory with number 86-03.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Glick, Reuven & Wihlborg, Clas, 1986. "The role of information acquisition and financial markets in international macroeconomic adjustment," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 257-283, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuven Glick, 1987. "Interest rate linkages in the Pacific Basin," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 31-42.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1989. "Exchange rates and monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 17-29.
- JÃ¼rgen Hagen & Manfred Neumann, 1990. "Relative price risk in an open economy with fixed and flexible exchange rates," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 269-289, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.