The role of family networks, coyote prices and the rural economy in migration from Western Mexico: 1965-1994
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Working Papers with number 9910.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1969. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Geographic Labor Mobility in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 189-94, May.
- John Bound & Harry J. Holzer, 1996.
"Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s,"
NBER Working Papers
5685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bound, John & Holzer, Harry J, 2000. "Demand Shifts, Population Adjustments, and Labor Market Outcomes during the 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 20-54, January.
- Stark, Oded & Bloom, David E, 1985. "The New Economics of Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 173-78, May.
- David Lindstrom, 1996. "Economic opportunity in mexico and return migration from the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 357-374, August.
- Guillermina Jasso & Mark Rosenzweig, 1986. "Family reunification and the immigration multiplier: U.S. immigration law, origin-country conditions, and the reproduction of immigrants," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 291-311, August.
- Carrington, William J & Detragiache, Enrica & Vishwanath, Tara, 1996. "Migration with Endogenous Moving Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 909-30, September.
- Emma Aguila & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2008.
"Labor Market and Immigration Behavior of Middle-Aged and Elderly Mexicans,"
wp192, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Emma Aguila & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2009. "Labor Market and Immigration Behavior of Middle-Aged and Elderly Mexicans," Working Papers 726, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- A. Gentili, 2013. "Migration Costs and Networks: household optimal investment in migration," Working Papers wp867, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.