Learning from one another: the U.S. and European banking experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Research Paper with number 9108.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- White, Eugene Nelson, 1986. "Before the Glass-Steagall Act: An analysis of the investment banking activities of national banks," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 33-55, January.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria, December.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, December.
- Gerald P. O'Driseoll, Jr., 1989. "A Tribute to F. A. Hayek," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(2), pages 345-352, Fall.
- Thomas F. Huertas, 1988. "Can Banking and Commerce Mix?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(3), pages 743-769, Winter.
- David C. Wheelock, 1992. "Government policy and banking instability: "overbanking" in the 1920s," Working Papers 1992-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1995. "Implementing the single banking market in Europe," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 35-51.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.