Are the permanent-income model of consumption and the accelerator model of investment compatible?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Research Paper with number 8915.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koenig, Evan F, 1989.
"Investment and the Nominal Interest Rate: The Variable Velocity Case,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 325-44, April.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1988. "Investment and the nominal interest rate: the variable velocity case," Research Paper 8805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1989.
"Real money balances and the timing of consumption: an empirical investigation,"
8906, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Koenig, Evan F, 1990. "Real Money Balances and the Timing of Consumption: An Empirical Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 399-425, May.
- Andrew B. Abel & Olivier J. Blanchard, 1983.
"An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
0885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kemp, Murray C & Long, Ngo Van, 1977. "Optimal Control Problems with Integrands Discontinuous with Respect to Time," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 405-20, June-Sept.
- Charles R. Nelson, 1987. "A Reappraisal of Recent Tests of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "Dynamic Effects of a Shift in Savings; The Role of Firms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1583-91, September.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Money Demand and the Effects of Fiscal Policies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 415-29, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.