Evidence on the two monetary base measures and economic activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Research Paper with number 8810.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John A. Tatom, 1980. "Issues in measuring an adjusted monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 11-29.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1983. "Two measures of reserves: why are they different," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 16-25.
- Ashley, R & Granger, C W J & Schmalensee, R, 1980. "Advertising and Aggregate Consumption: An Analysis of Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1149-67, July.
- Leonall C. Andersen, 1975. "Selection of a monetary aggregate for economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 9-15.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1989. "Reserve requirements, the monetary base, and economic activity," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar, pages 1-15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.