Unionization and unemployment rates: a re-examination of Olson's labor cartelization hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Research Paper with number 8807.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward Montgomery, 1986. "Employment and unemployment effects of unions," Working Paper 8601, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1986. "Understanding the Texas unemployment rate," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 17-30.
- Carolyn Sherwood-Call, 1990. "Assessing regional economic stability: a portfolio approach," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 17-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.