Should full employment be a mandate for central banks?
AbstractRemarks by Eric S. Rosengren, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston's 57th economic conference, "Fulfilling the Full Employment Mandate - Monetary Policy and the Labor Market", Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, April 12, 2013.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its series Speech with number 70.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-14 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Les enjeux du triple mandant de la BCE," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5ijkqb693t9, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53ccj34tat8, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.