Option pricing with random volatilities in complete markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its series Working Paper with number 91-16.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fima Klebaner & Truc Le & Robert Liptser, 2006. "On Estimation of Volatility Surface and Prediction of Future Spot Volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 245-263.
- In Kim & In-Seok Baek & Jaesun Noh & Sol Kim, 2007. "The role of stochastic volatility and return jumps: reproducing volatility and higher moments in the KOSPI 200 returns dynamics," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 69-110, July.
- Yow-Jen Jou & Chih-Wei Wang & Wan-Chien Chiu, 2013. "Is the realized volatility good for option pricing during the recent financial crisis?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 171-188, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.