The consistency of welfare judgements with a representative consumer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 87.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Dow, James & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1988. "The consistency of welfare judgments with a representative consumer," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 269-280, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012.
"Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer,"
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies
CWP03/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2011. "Aggregation without the aggravation? Nonparametric analysis of the representative consumer," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces11.36, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Crawford, I. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-143, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Crawford, Ian & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2011. "Aggregation without the Aggravation? Nonparametric Analysis of the Representative Consumer," IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 6266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chambers, Christopher P., .
"Inequality aversion and risk aversion,"
Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
1300, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.