On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 641.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2007. "On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 137-166, October.
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- O21 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1963. "On the Concept of Optimal Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 163, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1979. "On Optimal Economic Growth with Variable Discount Rates: Existence and Stability Results," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(1), pages 133-45, February.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998.
"Putty-clay and investment: a business cycle analysis,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2000. "Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 928-960, October.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998. "Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2002.
"A Characterization of the Turnpike Property of Optimal Paths in the Aggregative Model of Intertemporal Allocation,"
02-17, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tapan Mitra, 2005. "Characterization of the turnpike property of optimal paths in the aggregative model of intertemporal allocation," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 247-275.
- Mitra, Tapan & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1981. "On Optimal Economic Growth with Changing Technology and Tastes: Characterization and Stability Results," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 221-38, February.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- repec:fth:starer:9816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A, 1970. "On Existence of Weakly Maximal Programmes in a Multi-Sector Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 275-80, April.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1998.
"Vintage Capital and Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
6416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994. "A note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 807-813.
- Chari, V V & Hopenhayn, Hugo, 1991. "Vintage Human Capital, Growth, and the Diffusion of New Technology," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1142-65, December.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Solow, Robert M., 2005. "Reflections on Growth Theory," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 3-10 Elsevier.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1970. "Growth Patterns in a Dual Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 229-34, July.
- Jovanovic, B., 1998.
"Vintage Capital and Equality,"
98-16, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2007. "Optimal Growth In A Two-Sector Rss Model Without Discounting: A Geometric Investigation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 191-225.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2005. "Classical General Equilibrium Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633302, June.
- David Cass, 1964. "Optimum Economic Growth in an Aggregative Model of Capital Accumulation: A Turnpike Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 178, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Khan, M. Ali & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2009. "On existence of optimal programs: The RSS model without concavity assumptions on felicities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 624-633, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.