Inada conditions imply that production function must be asymptotically Cobb-Douglas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 477.
Date of creation: 25 Mar 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David I. Stern & Astrid Kander, 2011.
"The Role of Energy in the Industrial Revolution and Modern Economic Growth,"
CAMA Working Papers
2011-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David I. Stern and Astrid Kander, 2012. "The Role of Energy in the Industrial Revolution and Modern Economic Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Constantin Chilarescu & Nicolas Vaneecloo, 2007. "A Stochastic Approach to the Cobb-Douglas Production Function," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehdi Senouci, 2012. "Technical change in a neoclassical two-sector model of optimal growth," Working Papers halshs-00589627, HAL.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2009.
"Bounding the CRRA Utility Functions,"
200902, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2010.
"The Behavior Of The Saving Rate In The Neoclassical Optimal Growth Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 482-500, September.
- Anastastia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2008. "The Behaviour of the Saving Rate in the Neoclassical Optimal Growth Model," Discussion Paper Series 2008_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2008.
- Wahl, Jack E. & Broll, Udo, 2009. "Mitigation of foreign Direct investment risk and hedging," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Stefan baumgärtner, 2004. "The Inada Conditions for Material Resource Inputs Reconsidered," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 307-322, November.
- Jürgen Antony, 2010. "A class of changing elasticity of substitution production functions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 165-183, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.