A monetary mechanism for sharing capital: Diamond and Dybvig meet Kiyotaki and Wright
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 476.
Date of creation: 24 Mar 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo de O. Calacanti, 2010. "Inside-money theory after Diamond and Dybvig," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 59-82.
- Ed Nosal & Ricardo Cavalcanti, 2004.
"Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy,"
2004 Meeting Papers
159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Nosal, Ed, 2005. "Some Benefits of Cyclical Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 603, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal, 2003.
"A Theory of Money and Banking,"
- Monnet, Cyril, 2005. "Counterfeiting and inflation," Working Paper Series 0512, European Central Bank.
- de O. Cavalcanti, Ricardo & Erosa, Andrés & Temzelides, Ted, 2004.
"Liquidity, money creation and destruction, and the returns to banking,"
Working Paper Series
0394, European Central Bank.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andrés Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 2005. "Liquidity, Money Creation And Destruction, And The Returns To Banking," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 675-706, 05.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2005. "Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy," Working Paper 0511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.