Common Cycles in Macroeconomic Aggregates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 233.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Hecq & Franz Palm & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2000.
"Testing for Common Cyclical Features in Nonstationary Panel Data Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C. & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2000. "Testing for common cyclical features in nonstationary panel data models," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5778, Maastricht University.
- Bicu Andreea & Candelon Bertrand, 2012. "Government bond market dynamics and sovereign risk: systemic or idiosyncratic?," Research Memoranda 032, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Engle, Robert F. & Issler, Joao Victor, 1995. "Estimating common sectoral cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-113, February.
- Ana María Cerro & José Pineda, 2002. "Latin American growth cycles. Empirical evidence: 1960 - 2000," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1 Year 20), pages 89-108, June.
- Bertrand Candelon & Alain Hecq, 2000.
"Stability of activity-unemployment relationship in a codependent system,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 687-693.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Hecq, Alain, 2000. "Stability of activity-unemployment relationship in a codependent system," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15780, Maastricht University.
- Michel Beine & Bertrand Candelon & Alain Hecq, 2000.
"Assessing a Perfect European Optimum Currency Area: A Common Cycles Approach,"
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 115-132, June.
- Beine, Michel & Candelon, Bertrand & Hecq, Alain, 2000. "Assessing a perfect European optimum currency area: A common cycles approach," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15781, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.