Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Textos para discussão with number 238.
Date of creation: 18 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Rua Itapeva, 474, 13o andar, CEP 01332-000, São Paulo - SP
Phone: 55 (011) 3799-3350
Fax: 55 (011) 3799-3357
Web page: http://eesp.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-12-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-12-11 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edgar L. Feige, 2001.
"Taxation for the 21st Century: The Automated Payment Transaction (APT) Tax,"
- Edgar L. Feige, 2000. "Taxation for the 21st century: the automated payment transaction (APT) tax," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 473-511, October.
- Isaias Coelho & Victoria P. Summers & Liam P. Ebrill, 2001. "Bank Debit Taxes in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 01/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2004. "How Big IS the Irregular Economy?," Macroeconomics 0404005, EconWPA.
- Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Globalization, Technological Developments, and the Work of Fiscal Termites," IMF Working Papers 00/181, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.